Bountiful Turkey Salad
- 4 cups spring lettuce mix
- 4 cups roasted turkey, chopped
- 8 cherry or grape tomatoes
- 1 cucumber, sliced
- 1 cup dried cranberries, unsweetened
- 1/2 cup pecans, raw or roasted
- 1 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 cup pear mint vinaigrette dressing
In a large bowl, combine turkey, all vegetables, cranberries and pecans. Toss lightly and set aside. In a blender or food processor, combine all salad dressing ingredients and process until smooth. Additional vinegar can be added to thin dressing until desired consistency is achieved. Pour 1/2 cup of dressing onto salad and toss to coat evenly. Serve immediately and enjoy! Remaining dressing can be stored in a sealed container in the refrigerator for 5-7 days.
Recipe yields four servings.