Residency training is an important time in any physician’s life.
It is by nature intellectually, emotionally and physically demanding.
We are committed to supporting our residents as individuals throughout
their time with us and have developed the following resources with that
goal in mind.
- Quarterly didactic time dedicated to resident wellness topics
- IMRP Social Events
- Fall Resident Retreat
- PGY-3 Graduation
- Clinic Year End Ice Cream Social and Paint Party
- Informal Gatherings
- GME Social Events
- New Intern Welcome Party
- Spring Resident Retreat
- Free breakfast and lunch in physician’s lounge on weekdays; meal-cards
for cafeteria on weekends and night float
- Access to employee gyms at both hospital campuses and nutritional resources
- Employee clinics available for routine care, urgent care, and mental health