Outpatient Wellness – Behavioral Wellness Center
We provide a person-centered, judgment-free environment using modern psychotherapeutic
techniques to treat in treatment of mental illness for
adults 18 and above. Our goal is to help people actively participate in achieving their optimal
level of well-being. Our staff of dedicated counselors, social workers,
certified group therapists, and other team members can assist with not
only therapeutic needs but medication management as well.
When to Visit Outpatient Wellness
Our team is trained to support people suffering from depression, anxiety,
grief and other issues that can make it difficult to live a healthy life.
Whether the issues are temporary or lifelong concerns, consider calling
us if you:
- Have experienced a traumatic event
- Are grieving the loss of a loved one
- Have had trouble falling asleep or staying asleep
- Are preoccupied with worry or anxiety
- Have been crying frequently
- Are feeling down or have no motivation
- Have had a low appetite or lost weight unintentionally
- Intensive Outpatient Therapy – group therapy consisting of 9-11 hours per week.
- Outpatient Therapy – group therapy consisting of 1-3 hours per week.
- Evening groups are available
Please fax psychiatric evaluation, a list of medications, demographic information,
contact information and insurance to (225) 387-7670 or call (225) 387-7652.