Are you unsure about where to begin with your cancer journey? Between medical
terms and hours of research, we understand that cancer can be complex
and overwhelming. Our patient navigators are available to help you and
your family navigate your cancer journey every step of the way.
Serving as your confidant, your friend, and your guide, patient navigators
offer advice, support and direction and ensure that you have the resources
you need to make the most informed decisions and receive the best possible care.
- Patient Navigator Benefits:
- Provides support and guidance at diagnosis and during and after treatment
- Helps manage treatment side effects and symptoms
- Coordinates transportation to and from appointments, if needed
- Helps answer financial questions
Call (225) 237-1600 or complete the form below to speak with our patient