Living Lean Weight Management
You want to look and feel your best, but with so many available weight
loss options, it can be hard to know where to start. We provide a medically
managed weight loss program called Living Lean that addresses the root
cause of weight issues. Designed to tackle the physical, emotional and
mental barriers of weight loss, Living Lean is tailored for each patient,
creating personalized goals to change your eating behaviors. At the end
of the program, patients will have developed a healthy relationship with
food, so they not only lose the weight but sustain long term results.
Living Lean is best suited for those with a BMI greater than 30 or for
individuals with a BMI less than 30 who suffer from high blood pressure,
high cholesterol or diabetes. While all individuals lose weight at a different
rate, the average weight loss expected with Living Lean is 1-3 pounds
per week (25-50 pounds over a 6 month period).
Living Lean Program Details:
- Monthly fee of $199
- Monthly consultations with a nurse practitioner
- Bi-weekly consultations with a registered dietician (Telephone/video chat
consultations are also available)
- Daily food journaling
- Body composition analysis (performed at each consultation)
Living Lean Program Benefits:
- Lifestyle and behavioral assessments
- Access to educational classes and materials
- BRGFit! Gym Access
- Four (4) free BRGFit! fitness classes per month
- Personalized stretching exercises
- Prescription for appetite suppressant medication, if medically necessary
- Free functional fitness assessment* during second month of the program
*Functional fitness assessment includes analysis of structural/postural
deviations, joint range of motion/muscular flexibility measurements and
spinal range of motion deficiencies.
Complete the interest form below to learn more or call (225) 819-1175.