The Foundation supports every department at Baton Rouge General, and contributes
to quality healthcare by purchasing state-of-the-art equipment and technology
for our patients and their families. Below are a few items made possible
by the Baton Rouge General Foundation:
- Digital X-ray system (pictured above)
- Durfold Arlington recliners
- Cable columns for the Employee Gym
- ICU improvements
- Electrophysiology Lab
- Broadband phased array transducer
- Ceiling-mounted patient lift
- Biocon 700 bladder scanner
- Security patrol vehicle
- (Above) The Health Mile provides staff, families, visitors, and members
of the community with a safe track for walking, jogging and strolling.
- (Above) The Vein Viewer uses infrared light to create a high-definition
image of the patient’s vasculature directly onto the skin surface.
- (Above) Children and teenagers attended the 2014 summer camp for burn patients.
- ALS Baby and MegaCode Kid are patient simulators used for training due
to their realistic anatomy and functionality.