Careers at Baton Rouge General
Baton Rouge General's legacy is rich, our technology is state-of-the-art,
our facilities are outstanding and our quality is top-rated. But it's
our people - a community of compassionate, caring individuals - who set
the bar when it comes to healthcare excellence.
See All of Our Job Listings
Department Spotlight: ACE Unit
Baton Rouge General is hiring nurses for our ACE (Acute Care of the Elderly) Unit!
As a nationally recognized NICHE (Nurses Improving Care for Healthsystem
Elders) facility, Baton Rouge General is committed to excellence in senior care.
Nurses on our newly designated ACE unit can further their careers by receiving
specialized training for the care of this population and can also earn
additional certification differentials.
- We offer our nurses the following benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Medical, dental and vision plans
- Shift differentials
- Retirement plan
- Flexible spending account
- Employee Health & Wellness Program
- Flexible schedules and time off
- Clinical Ladder Program with hourly differential
- Certification differential
To learn more about joining our team, please call (225) 237-1610 or visit