Holiday Lights at Baton Rouge General
Nightly beginning at 5:30 p.m. the lawn in front of the hospital will be
transformed into a twinkling, singing and musically synchronized light
- 40-foot mega tree and two 25-foot trees synchronized to music
- Eight singing trees
- Light displays with candy canes, snowmen and gingerbread people plus more
than 112,000 lights.
- NEW - 12-foot lighted walk-through present and
- 12-foot lighted walk-through Christmas ornament
- 9-foot Cajun alligator light display
- Pathway leading to the large trees near Bluebonnet
As nearly 15,000 people experienced in its inaugural year, BRG will host
two public Family Nights. In addition to the synchronized light display,
the community is invited to:
- Enjoy 5 tons of real snow
- Photos with Santa
- Live music by United We Jam
- Local food trucks with food for purchase
NEW - Bubbly & Bright
Tis the season to be bubbly! Baton Rouge General is adding a new ticketed
event to our Holiday Lights calendar, ‘Bubbly & Bright.’
Thursday, December 12 from 6:30 – 9 p.m. the sprawling Holiday Lights
display will be open exclusively to anyone 21 and older, including champagne
cocktail stations, festive small bites and live music.
got hungry while looking at Christmas lights and well we can’t go back to
Taking in the Baton Rouge General Lights while most of the city is shopping
or watching Monday Night Football.
Due to inclement weather,
scheduled tonight at
's Holiday's Lights is canceled. It has been rescheduled to NEXT
THURSDAY, DEC. 20. So stay safe in this rain & be sure to join us
next week @
for some Family Fun! Scotty Mac will be there, too!