Get back to pain-free life with a knee replacement customized just for you.
Mako Robotic-Arm Assisted Technology Now Available at Baton Rouge General
Is knee pain keeping you from doing the things you love? If you aren’t
getting relief from other treatment options, you may be a candidate for
Mako Partial or Total Knee replacement.
Baton Rouge General is proud to offer the first robotic knee replacement
technology in Baton Rouge – a more advanced and precise option for
knee replacement that is personalized to your specific bone structure.
The Mako Robotic–Arm Assisted Technology™ allows your surgeon
to customize your knee replacement by creating a 3D model of your knee
to use as a guide during your procedure. This technique gives your surgeon
more precision while offering you a less invasive procedure, smaller incision
and faster recovery time.
Benefits of Mako Knee Surgery
- Minimally invasive treatment option for knee surgery
- Improved surgical outcomes
- Less implant wear and loosening
- Bone sparing – using the Mako can help save more healthy bone and tissue
- Smaller incision
- Less scarring
- Minimal hospitalization
- Rapid recovery and return to daily activities
- More natural knee feeling following surgery
How does Mako work?
Understanding Knee Replacement
To learn more about knee surgery options and Mako technology, call (225) 763-4298.