Fellows must provide current certification in BLS & ACLS prior to starting
- Moonlighting is allowed for licensed fellows in good academic standing
in the program.
- All moonlighting must be approved by the program director.
- Fellows will be required to register their hours and work sites.
- Moonlighting should not interfere with a fellow's primary responsibilities
to the program, his or her patients, or his or her colleagues in the program.
- Before fellows can moonlight they must be ACLS certified (and, in some
circumstances, ATLS) and provide the program proof of malpractice coverage.